5% in average room rate to $262 resulted in Doha's hotel rooms' yield shrink 8.
What does ARR stand for?
ARR stands for Average Room Rate (hotel Industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARR
We have 154 other meanings of ARR in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Regulatory Reform
- Asteroid Radar Research
- Attack Relevance Rating (Cisco)
- Attributes for Representing Relationships
- Audit and Risk Review
- Automatic Re-Routing
- Automatic Repeat Request
- Autoritatea Rutiera Romana (Romanian Road Authority)
- Availability Readiness Review (US Navy)
- Average Reward Rate
- Average Room Rent
- Axel Roxas Reno (dolls)
- Adaptive Round Robin Earliest Available Time Scheduling (algorithm)
- Adventurers of Renown: Ruins of Able-Wyvern
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (transportation infrastructure funding)
- American Rosie the Riveter Association
- Americans for Responsible Recreational Access
- Analysis of Reasoning, Rhetoric and Argumentation
- Announced Retransmission Random Access
- Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 per cent from 2011, while the average room rate witnessed a 0.
0 per cent year-to-date, with average room rate increasing by 8.
Dubai hotels have also witnessed a drop in average room rate from $290 in April to $204 in May.
0% in October 2011, but the average room rate tumbled 14.
Dubai Hotels in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) recorded the highest average room rate of $176 (Dh646) during the first three months of the year, according to UK based STR Global.
The year-on-year figures show average room rates in Cardiff increased by pounds 1 to pounds 62 in 2010, while the average regional figure has stayed constant at pounds 64.
According to the web-site, the average room rate in Kyiv hotels has dropped by 23 percent from 124.