1 we report the maximal and average relative errors of the product Gaussian formula with respect to the reference values of I(w, n) obtained by applying to the trigonometric polynomial [(cos([theta])+sin([theta])+2).
What does AvRE stand for?
AvRE stands for Average Relative Error
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AvRE
We have 1 other meaning of AvRE in our Acronym Attic
- Amman Valley Radio Control Club (UK)
- Antelope Valley Resource Conservation District (Lancaster, CA)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (Bluetooth)
- Acute Viral Respiratory Diseases
- Asian Vegetable Research and Development Center
- Aviation Research, Development, and Engineering Center
- Armoured Vehicle Royal Engineers
- Assault Vehicle Royal Engineers (UK and Canada)
- Association for Vision Rehabilitation and Employment (Binghamton, NY)
- Atrioventricular Reentrant Echo Beat
- Association Vie Religieuse Et Familles (French: Association of Religious Life and Family; France)
- Association des Volontaires pour la Récupération des Enfants Orphelins
- American Vitiligo Research Foundation
- Anti-Virus Release Factor (virology)
- Acoustics and Vibration Research Group (Belgium)
- Ark Valley Race Group (sports car club)
- Alberta Veterinary Research Institute (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Ambulatory Venous Retention Index (vascular medicine)
- American Vintage Reissue (Fender guitars)
- Australian Vital Records Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results are sorted by absolute average relative error, which provides a means to rank the methods.
Researchers evaluated the modeling performance of temperature predictions using two statistical values: a correlation coefficient and an average relative error based on the comparisons of predicted and experimental temperatures found at different locations in the radial direction during different high-pressure treatments.