More than a quarter, 27%, of all the entries scored top A* to A grades and the average point score per student increased to 850 from 831 last year.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Average Point Score (education; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of APSOther Resources:
We have 911 other definitions for APS in our Acronym Attic
- Automotive Performance Specialists (various locations)
- Autonomous Power Supply (Getek)
- Autorisation Provisoire de Séjour (French: Temporary Residence Permit)
- Auxiliary Police Section (NYPD)
- Auxiliary Power Supply
- Auxiliary Power System
- Auxiliary Propulsion System
- Avant-Projet Sommaire (French: Preliminary Project Summary)
- Average Particle Size
- Average Per Store
- Avionics Processing System
- Axial Power Shape
- Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome Type I
- Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome Type 1
- Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome Type 1
- Army Prepositioned Stock 4
- Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I
- Autoimmune Polyendocrinopathy Syndrome, Type I
- Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome Type 2
- A Production Sharing Agreement (resource contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ranking is according to the measure of the average point score per exam entry, showing students attain among the highest grades in the city for each exam.
New skills for Dr Sangha: Page 17 Key to how tables work A - School/FE college type: AC Academy, CY Community School, VA Voluntary Aided School, FD Foundation School, IND Independent, GFE, General Further Education College, ARC, Art, Design and Performing Arts College, SFC, Sixth Form College B - Number of students aged 16-18 C - Average point score per student D - Average point score per exam entered E - Percentage achieving at least one advanced level qualification F - % achieving two or more A-levels or equivalent G - % achieving three or more A-levels or equivalent H - Average point score per exam entered in 2010 where grade A=270pts, B=240pts, C=210pts, D=180pts, E=150pts.
The Colwyn Bay school scored an average point score of 31.
Level 2 - the percentage of pupils who achieved at least 5 A*-C grades at GCSE Average points per entry -the average point score for each exam entered
Among the key measures, the average point score divides the total number of points achieved in each subject by all eligible pupils, divided by the number of eligible pupils.
The average point score per student was 757, an increase of almost 9% on last year.
Sixth-formers at the Sydenham Drive school scored an average point score per student of 569.