According to the TurkStat, the average period of time that a foreign tourist spent in Turkey was 8.
What does APD stand for?
APD stands for Average Period
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APD
We have 321 other meanings of APD in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Peritonaeal Dialysis (nephrology)
- Automatic Power Down
- Automotive Parts Distributors (Canada)
- Auxiliary Personnel Destroyer (transport; US Navy)
- Avalanche Photo Diode
- Avalanche Photodetector (optoelectronics)
- Avalanche Photodiode
- Avant Projet Détaillé (French: Detailed Pre-Project; architectural planning stage)
- Avant-Projet Définitif (French: Final Draft)
- Average Packet Delay
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Avondale Police Department (Avondale, AZ)
- AWIPS Production Decision
- Axial Power Distribution
- Axiomatic Product Development Ltd (Concord, ON, Canada and Troy)
- Azimuthal Photoelectron Diffraction
- action potential duration at 50% of repolarization
- Action Potential Duration at 0 Membrane Voltage
- Action Potential Duration of Repolarization 100
- Action Potential Duration at 20%
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Fielding, of the Irish Small and Medium Enterprises Association, said: "Despite an increase in SME credit management training and practice, 56% of small businesses are waiting longer for payment, with the average period being 76 days - among the highest in Europe.
Scientists in Japan studied 1,255 patients with high blood pressure over an average period of 23 months.
It was rented to individuals for an average period of seven days or less during the summer rental season.
Several of these patients are now seizure-free after an average period of 1.
John's, Newfoundland, say their statistical studies of sea-ice records suggest that such variations follow the solar cycle -- a small waxing the waning of the sun's energy output, with an average period of about 11 years.
The Company's past experience indicates that the collection period for FEMA accounts receivable is longer than the average period for other trade accounts receivable.
However, the rental of tangible property, such as a condo unit, is not a rental activity if the average period of customer use is seven days or less per year.