We've seen a five percent conversion lift and increased average order value by almost seven percent," said Fuller.
What does AOV stand for?
AOV stands for Average Order Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOV
We have 21 other meanings of AOV in our Acronym Attic
- Arbitrary Output Variable
- Architects of Victory (band)
- Architects Of Victory (South Wales band)
- Army of Valor
- Asociación de Origami de Venezuela (Spanish)
- Association of Volunteers (various locations)
- Ateliers d'Ophtalmologie Virtuelle (French: Virtual Ophthalmology Workshops)
- Atlantic Ocean Volcanism
- Automatic Opening Vent (smoke control and ventilation systems)
- Avenir Olympique de Viviez (French rugby club)
- Association des Etudiants en Oenologie et Viticulture de Bourgogne (French association for viticulture and œnologie students, Dijon, France)
- Atomic Orbital Valence Bond (molecular wave function)
- Advanced Operations Validation Center (Silver Engineering)
- Association of Old Vehicle Clubs
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Obere Vils Ehenbach (German municipal association)
- Agent-Orange Victim Fund (Red Cross of Vietnam; est. 1998)
- Aesthetics of Video Games
- Alliance of Vojvodina Hungarians
- Als Odde Vandski Klub (Danish: Als Odde Waterski Club; Als Odde, Denmark)
- Angiographic Occult Vascular Malformations
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk) today announced that it has released a new version of its popular "Big Book of Site Search Tips," an updated collection of tips and advice for creating a user-friendly site search designed to increase conversions and average order value.
The average order value from a tablet in the second quarter also was larger than from a desktop or laptop, and much larger than in previous quarters, he noted.
Kerry Kennedy, the company vice president of e-commerce, said, 'We have been using LivePerson throughout other sections of our website for some time, targeting business and leisure guests, achieving amazing results - 18% conversion rates, 87% customer satisfaction scores and an average order value increase of 15%.
In addition average order value was up by 85% on the benchmark Confetti had set for such campaigns with its e-mail service provider, the company said.
They target an affluent customer demographic with an average order value of over $1,500.
The like-for-like sales order growth in the last quarter was a reflection of increased advertising activity and strong promotional offers despite a continued reduction in average order value, the company said.
O'Connell said that while the software license business model can be inherently volatile, affecting the timing and recognition of revenues, the increase in the average order value for licenses, together with the leap in support maintenance revenue, indicated the growing confidence of customers in Staffware's technology and organization.