The supplies cost per page is more than 50 percent lower than the average tested inkjet printer; and a five-year lifecycle analysis shows that users can save up to $1,800 over some competitive models tested (assuming an average monthly print volume of 1,000 pages).
What does AMPV stand for?
AMPV stands for Average Monthly Print Volume
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMPV
- Automatic Methane Potential Test System (Bioprocess Control)
- Agence Municipale de la Tranquillité Publique Urbaine
- A More Perfect Union
- Active Memory Processor Unit
- Airport Master Plan Update (various locations)
- Automated Maneuver Planning Utility
- Autonomous Mobile Processing Unit (Dutch Agricultural Development & Trading Company)
- Average Margin Per User
- Average Minute Per User
- Armoured Multi Purpose Vehicle
- Group A Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (study)
- A More Peaceful World
- Asset Management and Public Works (Canada)
- Ambon, Indonesia - Pattimura (Airport Code)
- Amsterdam Mood Questionnaire
- Analog Multiplexer Quantitizer
- Ankle Moment Quotient (neuromuscular medicine)
- Association des Mushers du Québec (French: Quebec Mushers Association; Canada)
- Association Minière du Québec (Québec Mining Association - Canada)
- Association Montgolfière du Québec (Montreal, QC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OKI Data examined average monthly print volumes for all the 80 cities that Rossi has operations and determined the number, types, and placement of printers and MFPs required for each office, as well monthly printing costs.
Its average monthly print volume is rated at over 2 million feet per month.