1-1 Estimation on average manufacturing cost of food grade xanthan gum in Shandong Fufeng, May 2011 Table 4.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Average Manufacturing Cost
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Auto Moto Collection (magazine; France)
- Auto-Manual Center
- Automatic Match Control (antenna circuit)
- Automatic Message Counting
- Automatic Mixture Control (aircraft engine)
- Automatic Modulation Control
- Automotive Marketing Consultants
- Autonomous Mission Control
- Avalon Mechanical Consultants (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Ave Maria College
- Average Moisture Content
- Avionics Maintenance Conference
- Avranches Moto-Club (French motorcycle club)
- Ayub Medical College (Abbottabad, Pakistan)
- Aywaille Moto Club (French; Belgian motorcycle club)
- Aztec Middle College (Arizona)
- Chief Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Naval rating)
- Coastal Minesweeper (Auxiliary, Minesweeper, Coastal)
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Commercial Nuclear Waste (formerly DOE-RL/AMCW)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics Covered: Executive Summary Introduction Microprocessor Manufacturing Capacity Wafer Capacity Chip Capacity Process Transitions Manufacturing Technology Process Challenges Process Nodes New Technologies Microprocessor Manufacturing Costs The Cost Model Process Parameters Microprocessor Packaging Yield Issues Microprocessor Cost Estimates Cost Trends Average Manufacturing Cost Capacity Effects Competition Summary Methodology Fab Model Microprocessor Model Caveats and Uncertainties Glossary For more information, visit http://www.
13um, 90nm, 65nm, 45nm, 32nm), 300mm capacity, static leakage problems, cost estimates, yield issues, processor cost estimates and cost trends including average manufacturing cost, average cost by generation, average cost by segment, and effect of on-die L2 cache.
Increased cost of goods sold, both because of Purex's higher than our historical average manufacturing costs and increased raw materials prices, held back the growth in income.