2) See text, note 35, for a description of the Average Indexed Monthly Earnings.
What does AIME stand for?
AIME stands for Average Indexed Monthly Earnings (Social Security)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIME
We have 31 other meanings of AIME in our Acronym Attic
- American Invitational Mathematics Examination
- AOL Instant Messenger Express
- Artificial Intelligence and Mathematics
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Asia-Pacific Incentives & Meetings Expo (Australia)
- Association of Industrial Management and Economics
- Association of Institutions concerned with Medical Engineering
- Association of International Motion Engineers
- Auto Insurance Made Easy (insurance)
- Autonomous Integrity Monitoring Extrapolation
- Emerging Manager of the Australian Institute of Management
- European Society for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- American Institute of Medical Education
- Association of Independent Mailing Equipment Dealers (Walnut, CA)
- Australian Indigenous Medical Electives Database
- All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen (political party; India)
- Access to Information on Multicultural Education Resources (database)
- Advanced Internet Methods and Emergent Systems (technology center; University of Liverpool; UK)
- African Initiative on Mining, Environment and Society (Third World Network Africa; Accra, Ghana)
- Analysis, Integration and Modeling of the Earth System (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme; Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Social Security Administration rules, the benefits are based first on the average indexed monthly earnings (AIME).