The Auers plan to actively manage the fund, anticipating turnover of 200% or an average holding time of six months.
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for Average Holding Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- Apple Hardware Test (software)
- Applied Heat Transfer (New York)
- Aquí Hay Tomate (Spanish TV program)
- Arabian Horse Trust
- Army Headquarters Transformation (US Army)
- Arterial Hypertension
- Asociación de Hoteles de Turismo de la República Argentina (Spanish)
- Aurélie Habasque-Tobie (French artist)
- Average Handle Time
- Average Handling Time
- Air Hostess Training Academy
- American Horticultural Therapy Association
- American Hypnosis Training Academy
- Anguilla Hotel and Tourism Association
- Anti-Horse Thief Association
- Australian Hand Therapy Association, Inc.
- Australian Heat Treaters Association
- Animal Health Technologist Association of British Columbia (est. 1980)
- Australian Health Technology Advisory Committee
- American Honky Tonk Bar Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average holding time for a property is six months.
The proposal will effect about $1 billion in capital gains in Manhattan per year, based on current rates of appreciation and average holding time for Manhattan properties, statistics tracked by Halstead.