For example, 315F for eight hours might give the same average hardness as 330F for four hours, but there is more potential for variability at higher temperatures.
What does AVH stand for?
AVH stands for Average Hardness
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of AVH
We have 28 other meanings of AVH in our Acronym Attic
- Alex Van Halen
- Allamvedelmi Hatosag (Hungarian secret police)
- Alliance of Vojvodina Hungarians (political party; Serbia)
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital (Berlin, NH)
- Anne Valérie Hash (French fashion designer)
- Antelope Valley Hospital (Lancaster, California)
- Apple Valley High (various locations)
- Association Valentin Haüy (French: Valentin Haüy Association: est. 1889)
- Auditory Verbal Hallucination
- Australian Veterinary Hospital
- Average Heading
- Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider (law firm; various locations)
- Államvédelmi Hatóság (Hungarian: State Protection Authority; 1945-1956)
- Acute Viral Hepatitis Type A
- Acute Viral Hepatitis type B
- Acute Viral Hepatitis A (hepatology)
- Apple Valley Hockey Association (Minnesota)
- Academie Van Het Brussels (Dutch: Academy of Brussels; Belgium)
- Acute Virus Hepatitis B (immunobiology)
- Atrioventricular Heart Block (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The global hardness represents the average hardness of ferrite and austenite phases
The maximum average hardness was found to be at S1 (173.
The average hardness of steel 61-63 HRC, the internal diameter of 16 mm, external diameter 50 mm, 10 mm thickness, Wear test load of 8kg, speed is 400 r/min, rotation time of 30 minutes.
The average hardness for both is approximately the same (600 HV3).
C] and then the rest of the drill bit had an average hardness of about 27 [R.
Average hardness value was taken from at least five indents made for each sample and the maximum error obtained was found to be < 5%.
As a matter of fact, the average hardness of the samples treated with different solutions prior to varnishing was 50.