Effects of squid ink on performance of broiler chickens Items Con Day 1-21 Average daily weight gain (g) 31.
What does ADWG stand for?
ADWG stands for Average Daily Weight Gain (animal nutrition)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADWG
- Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Company (UAE)
- Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Department (United Arab Emirates)
- Average Dry Weather Effluent Flow
- Automatic Digital Weather Editing Program
- Air Defense Weapons Cost Effectiveness Study
- Average Dry Weather Flow
- Alabama Division of Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries
- Ad Hoc Working Group
- Artificial Dropout Waveform Generation
- Australian Drinking Water Guidelines 2004
- American Discount Web Hosting
- Air Defense War Headquarters
- Adiabatic Distorted Wave Infinite Order Sudden
- Air Defense Weapons Operation Center
- Arab Drilling and Workover Company (Libya)
- Adolescents Worshiping Our Lord
- A Deal with Prometheus (band)
- Application Development Without Programmers
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Arizona Department of Water Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the water buffalo sector, DDGS fed at a 12 percent inclusion resulted in an average daily weight gain increase of 13 percent and feed cost savings of $8.
The average daily weight gain was significantly affected by the dietary treatments (Table 2).
Over the course of the entire feeding period of the study, cattle with lower Oxidative Stress Values achieved higher average daily weight gains.
01) for pre-weaning average daily weight gain and post-weaning average daily weight gain.
Later, they collected data on weaning weights, weaning mortality, teed consumption and efficiency, average daily weight gain, and medication costs.
This is exactly what the cattle producer is looking for -- higher average daily weight gains, increased productivity and greater profit potential.