7 million, which is against last year's average daily turnover of OMR4 million.
What does ADT stand for?
ADT stands for Average Daily Turnover (stock trading)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADT
We have 242 other meanings of ADT in our Acronym Attic
- Authorized Dealer Team
- Automated Detection and Tracking
- Automatic Data Translator
- Automatic Detection & Tracking
- Automatic Digital Tester
- Automatic Double Tracking
- Available Device Table
- Average Daily Theoretical (casino industry)
- Average Daily Traffic
- Average Daily Trips (transportation)
- Average Download Time
- Active Duty for Training - for Annual Training
- Active Duty for Training - Other Training Duty
- Advanced Technology Demonstrator-X (Japanese aircraft)
- air-dried tons per day
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy/Radical Prostatectomy (oncology)
- Air Defense Tactical Training Theater
- Abbotsford District Teachers' Association (Canada)
- Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority
- Access Data Transfer Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 28% decline in 3M average daily turnover over the past 6M on MICEX speaks volumes for investors' conviction (Figure 3).
The average daily turnover in stock exchange electronic trading system on USD / AZN in December reached about $3.
The global foreign exchange market represents average daily turnover of interbank, corporate, institutional and retail trading venues estimated at $4 trillion, which is more than 12 times the average daily turnover of global equity markets combined.
The market witnessed slight improvement with the turnover for this week growing by one percent, and average daily turnover hitting KD 49.
On the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), average daily turnover is $45.
lt;/em> The foreign exchange market is undisputedly the world's largest market place with the average daily turnover in excess of US$4 Trillion.
The 2010 Triennial shows a 20 percent increase in global foreign exchange market activity over the past three years, bringing average daily turnover to 4.