The average daily feed intake during growth period was significantly (p<0.
What does ADFI stand for?
ADFI stands for Average Daily Feed Intake
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADFI
We have 4 other meanings of ADFI in our Acronym Attic
- Abdou Dar French Gnawa (band)
- Ação Democrática Feminina Gaúcha (Portuguese; Brazilian women's activism group)
- Alaska Department of Fish & Game
- American Diversified Financial Group (Evansville, IN)
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital (United Arab Emirates)
- Apparel, Design, Facility and Hospitality Management (also seen as ADFH; North Dakota State University)
- Australian Defence Force Helicopter School (Australian Department of Defence)
- Air Defense Forces Institute (Saudi Arabia)
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- Association for the Defense of the Family and the Individual (France)
- Association of Development Financing Institutions in Asia and the Pacific (banking institutions)
- Association of Development Finance Institutions of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Australian Defence Force Investigative Service (est. 2007)
- Accumulated Deferred Federal Income Taxes
- Alliance of Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Congo-Zaire (1996-1997)
- Antiques Dealers Fair Limited (trade show organizer; UK)
- Artbeats Digital Film Library
- Asia Diversified Fund Limited (Olympus Funds)
- Association for the Defense of the French Language
- Association of Departments of Foreign Languages (est. 1969)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Performance parameters Parameters considered for evaluation were average daily weight gain (ADG), average daily feed intake (ADFI), feed conversion ratio (FCR), mortality, carcass and breast yields and economics of production.
In Table two, average daily feed intake increased as the dietary content of energy in the feed reduced for all the treatments except treatments three and five.
54 Average daily feed intake on lactation (kg) 0-7 d postpartum 4.
The results showed that the stocking density had no significant effect on total feed intake and feed conversion ratio but, average daily feed intake (ADFI) and body weight gain were significantly affected.
In the current study, LPS challenge significantly decreased average daily gain and average daily feed intake of weanling pigs during d 7 to 14 after LPS challenge.
Average daily gain (ADG), average daily feed intake (ADFI), and feed conversion ratio (FCR) were calculated for all pigs for the experimented period.
The average daily gain (ADG), average daily feed intake (ADFI) and feed conversion ratio (FCR) were calculated for each period and for the entire duration of the experiment; such ratios were expressed on the basis of the remaining living rabbits.