Parameters considered for evaluation were average daily weight gain (ADG), average daily feed intake (ADFI), feed conversion ratio (FCR), mortality, carcass and breast yields and economics of production.
What does ADFI stand for?
ADFI stands for Average Daily Feed Intake
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADFI
We have 4 other meanings of ADFI in our Acronym Attic
- Abdou Dar French Gnawa (band)
- Ação Democrática Feminina Gaúcha (Portuguese; Brazilian women's activism group)
- Alaska Department of Fish & Game
- American Diversified Financial Group (Evansville, IN)
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital (United Arab Emirates)
- Apparel, Design, Facility and Hospitality Management (also seen as ADFH; North Dakota State University)
- Australian Defence Force Helicopter School (Australian Department of Defence)
- Air Defense Forces Institute (Saudi Arabia)
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- Association for the Defense of the Family and the Individual (France)
- Association of Development Financing Institutions in Asia and the Pacific (banking institutions)
- Association of Development Finance Institutions of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Australian Defence Force Investigative Service (est. 2007)
- Accumulated Deferred Federal Income Taxes
- Alliance of Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Congo-Zaire (1996-1997)
- Antiques Dealers Fair Limited (trade show organizer; UK)
- Artbeats Digital Film Library
- Asia Diversified Fund Limited (Olympus Funds)
- Association for the Defense of the French Language
- Association of Departments of Foreign Languages (est. 1969)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average daily weight gain (ADG) and average daily feed intake (ADFI) were recorded and the feed to gain (F/G) ratio was calculated.
In Table two, average daily feed intake increased as the dietary content of energy in the feed reduced for all the treatments except treatments three and five.
The average daily feed intake during growth period was significantly (p<0.
For production purposes, feed efficiency is usually defined as the ratio of average daily body weight gain (ADG) to average daily feed intake (ADFI).
Average daily feed intake (ADFI) was determined by reweighing the feeding bins.
54 Average daily feed intake on lactation (kg) 0-7 d postpartum 4.
The average daily feed intake per animal for both males and females was significantly higher (p<0.