In addition to improved efficiency in inventory management and investments, improvements in effectiveness, such as decreased average customer wait time, and improved fill rates, would result from a common consumable inventory strategy.
What does ACWT stand for?
ACWT stands for Average Customer Wait Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACWT in our Acronym Attic
- American Civil War Round Table (UK)
- Alaska Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit
- Actual Cost of Work Scheduled
- Aircraft Control & Warning Squadron
- Aircraft Control & Warning System
- All Canada Weekly Summaries
- American Civil War Society
- Army Contract Writing System (US Army)
- Asphalt Concrete Wearing Surface
- Australian Central Western Standard Time (time zone)
- All Czech Well Tennis Club
- Atlantic Canada World Trade Centre (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Amalgamated Clothing Workers Union
- Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (Lebanon)
- American Cold War Veterans (St Petersburg, FL)
- Animal Crossing Wild World (video game)
- Associated Country Women of the World
- Arapahoe County Water and Wastewater Authority (Centennial, CO)
- Atlantic Canada Water Works Association
- Animal Crossing: Wild World Journal (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a fighting unit in Iraq needed parts in six days, COMPACFLT, using Birdtrack, measured the average customer wait time for the parts at approximately 18 days.
Army Medical Materiel Center, Europe (USAMMCE), located in Pirmasens, Germany, currently tracks average customer wait time (ACWT) for key customers deployed in remote locations such as Iraq, Qatar, and Afghanistan.
Access and training for NAVSUP's Average Customer Wait Time (ACWT) Tool * Increase engagement with Strategic, National, and Service Logistics Partners (TRANSCOM, DLA, Navy) * Improve transportation of Electronic Key Management System / Communication Security Material * Validate and improve the Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List (COSAL) for MALS-40 Preparation and Deployment My knowledge of U.
Turley's introduction of customer service improvements reduced average customer wait times and improved the number of customer calls immediately answered and resolved.
These external factors could include key productivity metrics such as call volumes, the number of calls in queue, the average customer wait time and the number of calls abandoned.
; and all associated detachments, were awarded the Meritorious Unit Commendation for their role in providing direct logistics support to operating elements of the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard while simultaneously reducing operating costs, improving average customer wait time, and increasing overall fleet readiness.
Their charter focused on improving the average customer wait time (ACWT) by 50 percent, eliminating rework by 100 percent, and validating current Naval Supply Systems Command, Naval Inventory Control Point, and Defense Logistics Agency business policies.