And with that increase in complexity, the implication is that standard measures of agent performance, such as average call handle time, are no longer as useful as they once were.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Average Call Handle (time; call center metric)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Assault Craft Helmet (Gentex)
- Association Coopération Humanitaire (French: Humanitarian Cooperation Association; est. 1992)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities
- Association of Children's Hospices (UK)
- Attempts per Circuit per Hour
- Auckland City Hospital (New Zealand)
- Authentic Custom Homes
- Automated Charge
- Automated Clearing House
- Automotive Components Holdings (various locations)
- Adult Care Home Personal Care (Medicaid level)
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
- American College Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Architects
Samples in periodicals archive:
This advanced NICE technology enables DBS, Singapore s largest bank, to increase its contact center efficiency and improve customer satisfaction by reducing average call handle time and call volume.
RELATED ARTICLE: Metrics That Matter It has never made sense to me that call centers have traditionally measured their effectiveness by metrics such as average call handle time, average wrap-time and number of calls per minute (or hour, or week).
Convergys will play a key role in implementing this strategy as a partner to IBM through better customer segmentation, more efficient call routing, reduced average call handle time and a higher rate of first call resolution.
Decrease operating costs by reducing average call handle times, shortening CSR training time, reducing repeat and transferred calls, and improving CSR productivity.
This allows providers to virtually eliminate the need for costly truck rolls, while reducing the number of telephone support calls and average call handle times.
As a leading customer care services provider, Convergys will play a key role in implementing this strategy as a partner to IBM through better customer segmentation, more efficient call routing, reduced average call handle time, and a higher rate of first call resolution.
Convergys Answer Station enables companies to lower their customer care costs by decreasing average call handle time and reducing the number of calls that require live agent support or escalation to Tier II and Tier III personnel," Greg Gianforte, CEO and founder of RightNow, said.