The citizen must have a monthly income of SR3,500 or an average bank balance of SR30,000 to get two visas.
What does ABB stand for?
ABB stands for Average Bank Balance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABB
We have 117 other meanings of ABB in our Acronym Attic
- Art behind Bars (prisons)
- Asea Brown Boveri (Billingstad, Norway)
- Asea Brown Boveri Ltd (Zurich)
- Asian Bad Boys (gang)
- Association of British Bookmakers (UK)
- Associato Brasileira de Buiatria (Brazilian Veterinary Cattle Association)
- Australian Barley Board (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Austrian Brass Band
- Authority Black Book (e-book)
- Automated Bill Book (Texas)
- Average Blues Band (band)
- International Bank of Azerbaijan
- A Bunch of Book Artists
- ADC Backend for Bolometer Arrays
- Agnetha Bjorn Benny Annifrid (Swedish pop group)
- Albany Basin Business Association (New Zealand)
- Alberta Bed and Breakfast Association (Canada)
- Albuquerque Bed & Breakfast Association
- Alex Bealer Blacksmith Association (Georgia)
- Alumni Blue Band Association (Penn State)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Payment Analysis Report also provides information on the average bank balances, as well as information on any suits, liens or judgments that may be present.