minor was associated positively with average annual minimum temperatures and was associated negatively with elevation.
What does AAMT stand for?
AAMT stands for Average Annual Minimum Temperature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAMT
We have 24 other meanings of AAMT in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Association of Medical Staff Services (Phoenix, AZ)
- All Assam Minority Students Union (India)
- Army Air Movement Support Unit
- American Association of Medical Social Workers (est. 1918)
- Advanced Analytical Methods of Training (job skills analysis and training course design)
- American Association for Medical Transcription (Modesto, CA)
- American Association for Music Therapy (now American Music Therapy Association, AMTA)
- Army ACTS Mobile Terminal
- Asian-Pacific Association for Machine Translation
- Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers
- Alexandria Area Music Teachers Association
- American Apparel Machinery Trade Association
- Association for Anthroposophic Medicine and Therapies in America
- Animal Acupressure Massage Training Center (Eugene, OR)
- Appalachian Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
- Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Alpe Adria Motorcycle Union (Italy)
- Ambient Air Monitoring Unit
- Army Advanced Marksmanship Unit
- Armenian American Mammography University Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zones were based on the average annual minimum temperatures experienced at certain weather stations over a period of years.
The map divides the contiguous United States and southern Canada into 10 zones based on a 10-degree difference in average annual minimum temperature.