Landy Parish ruled December 2nd in favor of crawfishermen and land owners on their potential remediation claims by rejecting a motion by the defendant, Aventis Crop Science, to disallow such claims.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for Aventis Crop Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Automation & Control Solutions
- Automobil Club Der Schweiz (automobile club of Switzerland)
- Automobile Club de Suisse
- Automobile Consumer Services, Inc.
- Auxiliary Communications Service
- Auxiliary Cooling System
- Auxiliary Coordinate System
- Auxiliary Core Storage
- auxiliary crane ship (US Navy)
- Avco Computer Services
- Average Class Size
- Axis Camera Station
- Ayrshire Cancer Support (Ayrshire, Scotland)
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program
- Assistant Chief of Staff (for Automation and Communications)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Assistant Chief of Staff for (Intelligence/Information Management)
- Advanced Commanding System - Type 1
- Aerial Common Sensor - Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Farmer John Cottle was taking part in Government-funded trials of the GM crop owned by Aventis Crop Sciences Ltd.
They said their lawful excuse was the harm they believed GM crops caused the environment Farmer John Cottle was taking part in Governmentfunded trials of the GM crop, owned by Aventis Crop Sciences Ltd.
Goodman, graduate student Jennifer Wittmeyer, and McIntosh in a cooperative research and development agreement between ARS and Aventis Crop Science (formerly Rhone-Poulenc).
The Kraft and Safeway taco shells were produced by different manufacturers but contained the same variety of corn developed by Aventis Crop Science.
Tests can be purchased directly from Aventis Crop Science or through SDI.
Farmer John Cottle was taking part in Government funded trials of the crop owned by Aventis Crop Sciences Ltd.
Mr Dunford said farmer John Cottle was taking part in Government-funded trials of the crop owned by Aventis Crop Sciences Ltd.