Mary's at Orchard Lake and his own Ave Maria College in Ypsilanti, Michigan) and dismantled a Catholic law school (his own Ave Maria School of Law, or AMSOL, in Michigan) to build this City in a Swamp.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Ave Maria College
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Autism Medical Clinic (Missouri)
- Auto Moto Collection (magazine; France)
- Auto-Manual Center
- Automatic Match Control (antenna circuit)
- Automatic Message Counting
- Automatic Mixture Control (aircraft engine)
- Automatic Modulation Control
- Automotive Marketing Consultants
- Autonomous Mission Control
- Avalon Mechanical Consultants (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Average Manufacturing Cost
- Average Moisture Content
- Avionics Maintenance Conference
- Avranches Moto-Club (French motorcycle club)
- Ayub Medical College (Abbottabad, Pakistan)
- Aywaille Moto Club (French; Belgian motorcycle club)
- Aztec Middle College (Arizona)
- Chief Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Naval rating)
- Coastal Minesweeper (Auxiliary, Minesweeper, Coastal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite promises from Monaghan to keep Ave Maria College open until 2007 so students could finish their degrees, administrators started moving to close it down, too.
Today's vaccination program is conducted in partnership with the Ave Maria College of the Americas in San Marcos, Carazo, Nicaragua and in cooperation with the Nicaraguan Ministry of Health.
Believing that higher education is the "most efficient" way to get people to the Pearly Gates, he founded Ave Maria College in 1998 at a temporary site in Michigan.
Monaghan already has some higher ed experience: In 1998 he sold the Domino's Pizza corporation and founded Ave Maria College in Ypsilantia, MI, that same year.
In 1998, he founded Ave Maria College with $80 million in his native Michigan but grew frustrated when plans to expand the small campus were halted by local zoning laws.
Monaghan Chairman of the Board of Governors Ave Maria Foundation The Ave Maria College Although best known as the founder of Domino's Pizza and former owner of the Detroit Tigers baseball franchise, Thomas S.
Monaghan's latest proposal is to move Ave Maria College, another institution he founded, from its current site in Ypsilanti to Ann Arbor Township.