While the Valley Alliance for the Arts has said it would press ahead with its own plans for a center, most observers say there simply isn't enough donor money available to build two $100 million venues.
What does ATB stand for?
ATB stands for Available to Build (Dell)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATB
We have 133 other meanings of ATB in our Acronym Attic
- Atypical Tuberculosis
- Auburn Tourism Board (Washington)
- Austrian Testing Board
- Authority to Board (commercial trade)
- Authorization to Buy (government contracting)
- Auto Theft Bureau (law enforcement)
- Automated Ticket and Boarding Pass (airline industry)
- Automatic Ticket Barrier
- Automatic Torque Biasing
- Automatische Trein Beinvloeding (Dutch: automatic train control)
- Aviation Test Board
- Aviation Training Board
- All Terrain Boarding Association (UK)
- American Tending Breeds Association (dogs)
- Area to Be Avoided
- Arizona Thoroughbred Breeders Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Automatic Test Break Access
- All Terrain Boarding Association (mountain boarding; UK)
- All Things Bright and Beautiful, Inc. (art programs/services; Yorktown, VA)
- Atomic Transmitter Based Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
``There are not too many 22-acre parcels available to build a business park on and we're seeing a lot of studio-related companies kind of strapped for space,'' he said.
The word that will define whether 1999 will be another year of across-the-board price increases and non-stop activity is "finite" - the finite number of sites available to build residential housing in Manhattan and the boroughs; the finite number of properties that can be feasibly and profitably renovated and converted; and the finite number of people who can actually afford and are willing to pay - the ever-upward asking prices of residential properties.
But the eastbound Hollywood Way ramps were nixed by the California Department of Transportation because there was not enough space available to build the ramps to Caltrans design specifications.
We are pleased with the results thus far and believe that with the team prizeWise has in place and the necessary resources available to build this portfolio investment, even greater success will be achieved in the coming months.
75% portion of the revenues otherwise pledged and not available to Build Illinois bonds.
75% portion of the revenues, which is otherwise pledged and not available to Build Illinois bonds.
75% portion of the revenues which is otherwise pledged and not available to Build Illinois bonds.