July 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) issued a declaratory judgment last Friday confirming that the SPP/MISO Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) allows the parties to share available transmission capacity.
What does ATC stand for?
ATC stands for Available Transmission Capacity
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ATC
We have 807 other meanings of ATC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Automatic Threshold Control
- Automatic Tool Changer
- Automatic Traction Control
- Automatic Traffic Counter (UK)
- Automatic Train Control (rail signaling systems)
- Automatic Transfer Case (General Motors)
- Automatic Transmission Control
- Automotive Training Center (Exton, Pennsylvania)
- Autonomic and Trusted Computing (conference)
- Avalos Transportation Company, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- Average Total Cost
- Aviation Training Center
- Azienda Trasporti Consorziali (Bologna, Italy)
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Chief Aviation Electronics Technician (Naval Rating)
- Mini-Armored Troop Carrier
- Air Traffic Control and Landing System
- Applied Technology Council-20 (post-earthquake safety review)
- Applied Technology Council-21 (post earthquake safety review)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greengate is focused on the development of quality wind energy projects in Alberta in areas with available transmission capacity.
Topics for the meeting include project management, operations, available transmission capacity, transmission planning, Open Access Same-Time Information System (OASIS), tagging and scheduling, membership and credit, reserve capacity, market operations, tariffs, market settlement and training.
Wholesale marketers need certainty about price and available transmission capacity.
DPS was created to take advantage of Destec's experience in the power generation industry by combining multiple supply resources, control area services and available transmission capacity.
NTTG is one of the major regional transmission planning entities working to improve available transmission capacity, plan for grid expansion and collaborate on control area operations.
The meeting, at Boise's Red Lion Hotel, will focus on achieving transparency in available transmission capacity (ATC) and advancing sub-regional planning.
The effort will focus initially on the following near-term functions: (1) transmission planning and expansion, (2) independent market monitoring, (3) common OASIS (Open Access Same-time Information System), (4) coordinated reliability and security initiatives, and (5) further development of a flow-based available transmission capacity methodology.