1% from December 2007, while available seat miles were down 6.
What does ASM stand for?
ASM stands for Available Seat Mile
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASM
We have 471 other meanings of ASM in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Security Medal
- Australian Society for Microbiology (Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Austrian Society for Aerospace Medicine
- Automated Scheduling Message
- Automated Software Maintenance
- Automated System Management
- Automatic Storage Management (software)
- Auxiliary Storage Manager
- Auxiliary Storage Module
- Auxiliary Systems Monitor (Navy watch duty)
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician Mechanical (US Navy)
- Aviation Survival Man
- Actin, Alpha 1, Skeletal Muscle
- Active Surface Movement Advisor
- Adaptive Security Management Architecture (computing)
- Advanced System Management Adapter (IBM)
- Aerospace Medical Association
- Air Staff Management Aid
- Alpha Skeletal Muscle Actin
- American Scholastic Math Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The world's fifth-largest airline estimates that fourth-quarter consolidated passenger revenue per available seat mile increased 4.
In the news release, Air Wisconsin Reports July Traffic, issued earlier today by Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the Year to Date Available Seat Miles for 2006 should be "1,867,234" rather than "265,041", the Year to Date Available Seat Miles for 2005 should be "2,299,075" rather than "325,152", and the Year to Date Available Seat Miles Change should be "-18.
Although the carrier remains committed to average annual available seat mile (ASM) growth rates of 5 to 7% annually over the next several years, management appears focused on the need to reduce debt while maintaining a strong cash position.
8% compared to September 2007, while available seat miles rose by 13.
High jet fuel costs, in particular, continue to complicate the task of driving cost per available seat mile (CASM) down in 2006.
In addition preliminary revenue per available seat mile (RASM) grew by 7.
We are further encouraged by the fact that our revenue per available seat mile continues to outperform the industry.