As a result, Foxconn pledged to reduce available hours for workers to a maximum of 49 hours per week, including overtime.
What does AH stand for?
AH stands for Available Hours
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of AH
We have 73 other meanings of AH in our Acronym Attic
- Associate Hermite (expansion)
- Attack Helicopter
- Attention Horde (gaming clan)
- Auction House
- Auditory Hallucination
- Austin-Healy (British automobile brand)
- Australian Hard (Wheat)
- Authentication Header
- Automated Howitzer
- Hospital Ship
- American Hoist & Derrick Company (Bay City, Michigan)
- Alliance Hose & Extrusions, Inc. (Gardena, CA)
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation
- Alberta Health and Wellness (Alberta, Canada)
- axon hillock plus the initial segment (regarding motor neuron disease)
- Apache Attack Helicopter, A Version
- Apache Attack Helicopter, D version, with Longbow radar improvements
- Asian Himalayas International Conference on Internet
Samples in periodicals archive:
This process was handled through an excel spreadsheet that covered three main areas: * Project Detail - a universal look into all projects, the resources assigned and the resources still required to execute the project successfully * Staff Detail- resource details including resource names, projects assigned, skill set, hours committed and available hours * Program Summary- program information including description, program type, and overall supply and demand for each program A fourth area was identified as overall "supply and demand" but would be outside of scope for phase I of implementation.
But there are only so many weekends in July and August, so I think friends should start making use of all available hours.
Of the 16 available hours per month of wait/idle time, creating one hour of active wait per agent per month pays for the Knowlagent solution, and as an annual SaaS subscription, the solution is paid off within 12 months.
ALIGNMENT OF WAKING HOURS WITH DAYLIGHT Examination of the sunrise and sunset in relation to the time when the majority of people in Scotland get up clearly indicates moving would enable a better match of their waking hours with the available hours of daylight.
Neither should we believe that the majority of the permits handed out to these NGOs were only made available hours before the polling started, rendering them completely useless.
I think I know what I'm going to do with a few of those newly available hours of "me time": mix drinks.
Whether it was fighting the provincial government on the most available hours legislation or, more recently, backing it on the proposed Bill 80, Ryan has been there to speak on behalf of Saskatoon's business community.