The RGB BNP product is engineered to deliver the video streams at the highest video quality within the specified available bit rates, allowing for concurrent provisioning of multiple advanced services on the same cable broadband service connection to each home.
What does ABR stand for?
ABR stands for Available Bit Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ABR
We have 212 other meanings of ABR in our Acronym Attic
- Audiometric Brainstem Response (neurology)
- Auditory Brain Stem Response
- Auditory Brainstem Response (audiology)
- August Burns Red (band)
- Australian Book of Reference (Australian Defence Force)
- Australian Business Register
- Automatic Bandwidth Response (Digital Link)
- Automatic Baud Rate (storage technique)
- Automatic Budget Reallocation
- Autonomous Boundary Router
- Average Bandwidth Requirement
- Average Bit Rate (sound encoding)
- Average Breath Rate
- Average Broker Recommendation (Zacks investing reports)
- Averaged Brainstem Response
- Auditory Brain Stem Responses--Middle-Latency Responses
- Abeta-Related Angiitis
- Agricultural Biotechnology Regulatory Authority (India)
- Alaska Barrel Racers Association (Wasilla, Alaska)
- Alberta Barrel Racing Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
264 to provide optimized adaptive streaming based on any available bit rate or network.
Specifically, the new version provides an on-board PowerPC core for available bit rate (ABR) support, enabling users to define required bandwidth for a given communication or 'transaction' across the network.
ATM offers a constant bit rate (CBR) that performs like a dedicated circuit, as well as an available bit rate (ABR) that supplies bandwidth as available, as the name implies.
Limitations in traditional modulator design prevent this available bit rate gain being realized without degrading the quality of the received RF signal.
METRO ATM SERVICE OPTIONS Metro PVCs support three different Qualities of Service (QOS) -- Constant Bit Rate (CBR), Variable Bit Rate (VBR)and Available Bit Rate (ABR).
0 specifications become widely implemented, the Available Bit Rate (ABR) service (which enables the network to tell the user what bandwidth is available) will allow for a better way to support such traffic.
Available now in the ENCORE product line, DPI RateLock(TM) offers operators a previously unavailable method to guarantee an available bit rate for their digital advertising and ensure premium video quality across all programs and advertisements.