Motorcycles and cycles fitted with an auxiliary motor, with reciprocating internal combustion piston engine of a cylinder capacity exceeding 50 cc; motorcycles and cycles fitted with an auxiliary motor, other than those with reciprocating internal combustion piston engines; side-cars.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Auxiliary Motor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Audit Manager
- Auricularis Muscle
- Authorized Messenger
- Auto Map
- Automated MICAP
- Automation Module
- Automod (defunct GameFAQs feature)
- Autoservizi Meridionali (charter bus company in Naples, Rome and Parma, Italy)
- Auxiliary Memory
- Auxiliary Module
- Avant Midi (French)
- Ave Maria (Latin: Hail Mary)
- Aviation Management (US Department of the Interior)
- Aviation Medicine
- Aviation Metalsmith (US Navy)
- Aviation Structural Mechanic (USN Rating)
- Away Message (instant messaging)
- Member of the Order of Australia
- Ammunition & Hazardous Materials
- A Small Decline in Morning Peak Expiratory Flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenders are invited for Rewinding Of Auxiliary Motors Of (I)Wap-4 & (Ii) Wap-7 Locos At Electric Loco Shed Howrah.
0x20 This includes commissioning of auxiliary motors, which began last week slightly ahead of schedule, with start up moving into the decortication line components this week.
Otherwise, you can blow seals for the steering gear, the auxiliary motor, and the winch motor.
Grapple offers operators a better view of the material and makes it easier to detect contamination * Auxiliary motor powers the loader hydraulics, while main-engine horsepower is dedicated to the rotors
recently announced it has received a production order for 10,000 vehicle auxiliary motors, with initial deliveries scheduled to begin next February.
is in response to environmental concerns," and that "to meet this need, smaller and more reliable IPMs are required in the inverter drives for them and other auxiliary motors.
The company's full-sized canister extractors feature enhancements such as rotating power brushes and auxiliary motors.