Common uses include mounting auxiliary lighting, night vision equipment, cameras, and other high value electronics.
What does AL stand for?
AL stands for Auxiliary Lighting
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of AL
We have 89 other meanings of AL in our Acronym Attic
- Assembly Language
- Assisted Living
- Assisting Layer
- Aster Leafhopper
- Astronautics Laboratory
- Atomic Learning
- Attoliter (10 E^-18, one quintillionth)
- Auroral Electrojet index lower
- Authorized Leave with Pay
- Autonomic Logistics
- Awami League (Bangladesh)
- Axial Length
- St. Albans (postcode for a village)
- Australian Light Railway
- Alexandria, Loudoun, and Hampshire Railroad
- Allstate Life and Savings
- Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (US Army magazine)
- Alcohlics Anonymous (support group for loves ones of alcoholics)
- Accessory Ligament of the Deep Digital Flexor Tendon
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vehicle features automatic parking system, bi-xenon headlights, electronic parking system, auxiliary lighting system, ESP (electronic stability program) and six airbags.
Only the auxiliary lighting on the outer portion of the gym worked, which left the middle of the gym in various shades of dark.
The Fire Department brought auxiliary lighting to the scene as detectives assigned to Worcester District Attorney Joseph D.
One of the products that Woodway install is the OPTI-LINK keypad that controls auxiliary lighting and sirens.
In addition to the flatter bonnet and taller grille there is an overhead light bar and a pair of spotlights in the front bumper although they are rather tame in comparison to the sort of desert-storming vehicles that this auxiliary lighting idea is supposed to be based on.
One of the products that Woodway installs is the Opti-Link keypad, which controls auxiliary lighting and sirens.
If emergency lighting according to code costs $45,000 in a $4 million to $5 million building, additional auxiliary lighting would cost only about $10,000 more," he says.