Expanding the roles of auxiliary health workers has been tested for Pap smear provision in South Africa.
What does AHW stand for?
AHW stands for Auxiliary Health Worker (Nepal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHW
We have 37 other meanings of AHW in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Husbandry Vocational Training Centre (Tanzania; Resource Centre for Indigenous Knowledge; global hunger solutions)
- Animal Health Veterinary Unit (UK)
- Babasahib Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana (artisan community mobilization; India)
- A Healthier Wisconsin (health initiative)
- Acutely Hazardous Waste
- Advanced Hypersonic Weapon (US Army)
- Ahnapee and Western Railway Company
- Als Het Ware (Dutch: as it was)
- Animal Health and Welfare
- Atomic Hydrogen Welding
- Aardvarks Home Workers Association
- Ahlul Halli wal Aqdi (Indonesia)
- Al-Aataa Humanitarian Welfare Association (Tripoli, Libya)
- Alternate Historian Wrestlers Association
- Alternative Hardcore Wrestling Alliance
- American Home Warranty Association
- American Home Workers Association
- Animal Health and Welfare Act (UK)
- Arab Healthy Water Association
- Arrow Headed Warbler
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the core, education and training of health professionals and auxiliary health workers are essential to effectively and efficiently meet the demands of the nation's health care system.