Operators may not be able to start the auxiliary feedwater pump.
What does AFP stand for?
AFP stands for Auxiliary Feedwater Pump
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFP
We have 370 other meanings of AFP in our Acronym Attic
- Augusta Free Press (newspaper; Virginia)
- Australia First Party (political party)
- Australian Family Physician (peer-reviewed journal, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
- Australian Federal Police
- Automated Fiber Placement
- Automated Function Prediction
- Automatic Fill Program
- Automatic Fire Protection
- Automatic for the People (music album)
- Automatic Frequency Planning (Cellular)
- Avian Flu Pandemic
- Award Fee Plan
- Away From Phone
- Axial Front Projection
- Air Force C-CS Planning & Architectural Guidance
- American Federation of Police & Concerned Citizens
- Air Force Program 675 (space shuttle project)
- alt.fan.power-rangers (newsgroup)
- Armed Forces of the Philippines Retirement and Separation Benefits System
- Advanced Function Printing Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUXILIARY FEEDWATER PUMP NRC Finding: During the Unit 1 refueling outage last spring, plant staff repaired an auxiliary feed pump that supplies water to the steam generators during off-normal conditions.
A minor modification also was implemented on an auxiliary feedwater pump to increase the system's reliability.