What does ADPEAF stand for?
ADPEAF stands for Autosomal Dominant Partial Epilepsy with Auditory Features
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases (conference)
- Angular-Dependent Photoelectron Diffraction
- Assistant Deputy Public Defender (New Jersey)
- Attention Deficit Passive Disorder.
- Alaska Division of Policy Development and Planning
- Antibody-Dependent Plaque Enhancement (molecular biology)
- Association de Developpement et de Protection de l'Environnement (French: Association for the Development and Protection of the Environment; Tunisia)
- Automated Data Processing Equipment (US DoD)
- Automatic Data Processing Equipment
- Automated Data Processing Equipment and Systems
- Automatic Data Processing Equipment Code
- Autosomal Dominant Progressive External Ophthalmoplegia
- Automatic Data Processing Equipment Selection Office
- Amplitude Distribution Probability Function
- Association pour la Diffusion de la Pensée Française (French: Association for the Dissemination of French Thought)
- Australian Dairy Producers' Federation
- Automated Data Processing Facility
- Able Disabled Programming Group, LLC
- Air Defense Planning Group
- Atmospheric Dynamic Payload Group