Autosomal dominant lateral temporal lobe epilepsy (ADLTE) is characterized by frequent partial seizures-two to five per month-that are associated with auditory or other sensory auras.
What does ADLTE stand for?
ADLTE stands for Autosomal Dominant Lateral Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Army Distance Learning System
- Auckland District Law Society (New Zealand)
- ATIA-M (Army Training Information Architecture - Migrated) Digital Library Services Configuration
- Arthur D. Little School of Management
- Advanced Discriminating LADAR Technology
- Air Defense Liaison Team (US Army)
- Assertion Definition Language Translator (toolset)
- Automated Display List Testing
- American Dental Laboratory Technician Association
- ADSL Distribution Line Unit
- Amicus-Dobis/Libis Users Group (Hungary)
- Allgemeinen Deutschen Lehrerinnen-Vereins (German: General German Teachers Association; est. 1890)
- Analog-Digital Language of Vision (Neiman book)
- Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Area Dental Laboratory Workload Reporting System
- Arrival Delay
- A Dumb Machine
- Abductor Digiti Minimi
- Absolute Distance Measurement (instrumentation)