What does AWHLP stand for?
AWHLP stands for Autoperfused Working Heart-Lung Preparations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Albury-Wodonga Hume Freeway Project (New South Wales, Australia)
- Are We Having Fun Yet?
- Armenian Women for Health and Healthy Environment (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Agricultural Worker Health and Housing Program
- Aggregate Weekly Hours Index (economic research)
- Agricultural Worker Health Initiative (California)
- Arch Wireless Holdings, Inc. (various locations)
- America West Hockey League
- Assaulted Women's Helpline
- Autoperfused Working Heart-Lung (cardiopulmonary medicine)
- Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Association of Waste Hazardous Materials Transporters (Alexandria, VA)
- Adventist WholeHealth Network (Wyomissing, PA)
- American Whole Health Network (health insurance)
- Australian Wildlife Health Network (est. 2002)
- Australian Women's Health Network
- Antiwear Hydraulic Oil
- Army Welfare Housing Organization (India)
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- All Wheel Horsepower