29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Autonomy Corporation plc (LSE: AU.
What does AUTN stand for?
AUTN stands for Autonomy (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AUTN
- Authorization (see also AuthN)
- Applied Urethane Technology Inc. (Maryland)
- Association of Unit Trusts and Investment Funds
- Autobranchens Handels- og Industriforening i Danmark
- Association for Users of Telecommunications and Information Systems
- Army Universal Task List
- Association of University Technology Managers
- Authorised Unusable Time (Loran-C System)
- Authentication Token (3GPP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
to Use Multivariable Testing and Targeting Capabilities to Deepen Customer Engagement and Increase Online Conversions Autonomy Corporation plc (LSE: AU.
This program description is intended to describe and illuminate that type of foundation by pulling together psychology and educational psychology theories around the shared concepts of student autonomy and intrinsic self-regulation.
His thesis is that moral foundationalism with its ideals of autonomy and justice is inadequate to meet the ethical challenge of an aging society.
Within a liberal political order, Kekes contends, autonomy - literally "self rule" - is given a clearer meaning and promoted by assigning paramount status among potential human values to freedom, equality, rights, pluralism, and distributive justice.
To protect one person's autonomy and rights, the rights - and perhaps in the long run lives - of other persons were to be sacrificed.
This book is an uncritical account of the diplomatic history of Palestinian autonomy negotiations.
etalk is part of the Autonomy group of companies, with nearly 1,000 employees worldwide.