Sub-contractors involved with this effort are the Autonomous Undersea Systems Institute, Princeton University, the Material Research Laboratory at Penn State University, and Cambridge Advanced Technologies and Simulations.
What does AUSI stand for?
AUSI stands for Autonomous Undersea Systems Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUSI
We have 1 other meaning of AUSI in our Acronym Attic
- Ausfuhrung (German: Model, Design; Wehrmacht)
- Austrian Science Foundation
- Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement
- American University Student Government (Washington, DC)
- Australasian Symposium on Grid Computing and E-Research
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Australian Institute for High Energy Physics
- American Union Securities, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Anatomical Urinary Stress Incontinence (gynecology)
- Associated Underwater Scuba Instructors (aka Australian Underwater Scuba Instructors Pty. Ltd.)
- Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators
- All United States Kendo Federation
- Academy for Urban School Leadership (Chicago, IL)
- Asia-US Service-Learning
- Azienda Unità Sanitaria Locale (Italian: Hospital)
- Australian Sign Language
- Australian Surveying Land and Information Group
- Administrative Unit, Student Learning Outcome (Foothill College; Los Altos Hills, CA)
- All University Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Committee (Syracuse University; New York)