RTI) under its Statement of Work, and has delivered the renewable power system to the University of Maryland to be coupled with RTI's autonomous robotic platform.
What does ARP stand for?
ARP stands for Autonomous Robotic Platform
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARP
We have 354 other meanings of ARP in our Acronym Attic
- Auto Rétro Passion (French automobile club; Mauges, France)
- Automated Release Processing (NASA)
- Automated Report Processing (EPSIIA Corp.)
- Automatic Rapid Processing (algorithm for generating cross-section libraries to use with ORIGEN-S)
- Automatic Renewal Program (various organizations)
- Automatic Reporting Post
- Automatic Result Processing
- Automotive Racing Products
- Automotive Repair Parts
- Autonomous Reuse Partitioning
- Autoradiopuhelin (Finnish: Car Radio Phone)
- Autoroutes Routes Parkings (signal)
- Auxiliary Register Pointer
- Average Retail Price
- Office of Advanced Reactor Programs
- Accidental Release Prevention and Risk Management Planning
- Actin Related Protein 1
- All1-Responsive Gene
- Anonymous Restriction Polymorphism 1
- Arbitrary Restriction Polymorphism 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
RTI's EATR is an autonomous robotic platform able to perform long-range, long-endurance military missions without the need for manual or conventional re-fueling.
Finkelstein will discuss the Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot (EATR), a DARPA-sponsored project to develop and demonstrate an autonomous robotic platform able to perform long-range missions without the need for manual re-fueling.