The chemical countermeasures area will seek concepts for an Autonomous Rapid Facility Chemical Agent Monitor that can monitor facilities for the presence of both toxic industrial chemicals and chemical warfare agents.
What does ARFCAM stand for?
ARFCAM stands for Autonomous Rapid Facility Chemical Agent Monitor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ariel Rios Federal Building
- Association Royale des anciens élèves de l'institut des industries de Fermentation de Bruxelles (Brussels, Belgium)
- Absolute Radio Frequency Channel
- Accounts Receivable Funding Corporation (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Active Rosette-Forming Cell
- Athens Regional Foundation Classic (Athens, Georgia golf tournament)
- Augusta Regional Free Clinic (Fishersville, VA)
- Australian Rules Football Club
- Aylesbury Rugby Football Club (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK)
- Active Radio Frequency Cavity Amplifier
- American River Flood Control District (Sacramento, CA)
- Absolute Radio Frequency Channel Number
- AR Fifteen.Com (Gun enthusiast website)
- Armed Forces Courier Service
- Armed Forces Courier Station
- Acute Reference Dose (chemicals)
- Acute Renal Failure Dialysis Treated
- Alturas Rural Fire Department (California)
- Argonath RPG (Role-Playing Game) Fire Department (online gaming)
- Armenian Revolutionary Federation-Dashnaktsutyun (Armenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruker Detection Corporation today announced that it has advanced to the last phase of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Autonomous Rapid Facility Chemical Agent Monitor (ARFCAM) Research & Development Program which is intended to develop the 3rd generation chemical detection capability for critical infrastructure.
75 million follow-on Phase II contract award for further research and development into the Autonomous Rapid Facility Chemical Agent Monitor (ARFCAM) from the U.