Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory also developed the Autonomous Pathogen Detection System (APDS) technology, semi-automated units which detect bioagents with a flow cytometer.
What does APDS stand for?
APDS stands for Autonomous Pathogen Detection System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APDS
We have 45 other meanings of APDS in our Acronym Attic
- Airman Professional Development Seminar
- All Phones Data Suite (software)
- Alternating Pixel-Decimation Search (algorithm)
- Androgynous Peripheral Docking System
- Armor-Piercing Discarding Sabot
- Asia-Pacific Defence & Security Exhibition (also seen as APDSE)
- Asia-Pacific Development Society
- Authentication Protocol Domain Support
- Automated Personnel Data System
- Automated Procurement Documentation System
- Auxiliary Power Distribution System
- Avaya Professional Design Specialist (certification)
- San Marino Popular Alliance of Democrats
- Automated Personnel Data System II
- Armor-Piercing Discarding Sabot-Tracer
- Asia Pacific Dental Students Association
- Asia Pacific Deaf Sports Confederation
- Asia-Pacific Data Storage Conference
- Asia-Pacific Defence & Security Exhibition (also seen as APDS)
- Armour Piercing Discarding Sabot Fin Stabilized
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Autonomous Pathogen Detection System continuously monitors the air, promises John Dzenitis, a chemical engineer at LLNL.
Optical Micro-FACS (K Patel & T Perroud) * Raman-based Label-free Cell Analysis and Sorting (J Chan) * Autonomous Pathogen Detection System (J Dzenitis & A Makarewicz) * Laser-based Fabrication with Integrated Optical Waveguides (M Dugan et al.