In flight, the sensors will beam the information continuously to the ground, where an autonomic logistics system will track, store and distribute the data.
What does ALS stand for?
ALS stands for Autonomic Logistics System (aviation maintenance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALS
We have 425 other meanings of ALS in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Literary Studies (est. 1963; journal)
- Australian Literature Society (now Association for the Study of Australian Literature)
- Authorized Long Supply
- Autographed Letter Signed
- Automated Library System
- Automated Lien System
- Automated List Service
- Automatic Landing System
- Automatic Laser Shutdown (Alcatel)
- Automatic Linear Slide (Switch)
- Autonomous Listening Station
- Auxiliary Lighter
- Azimuth Laying Set
- Advanced LMFBR (Liquid-Metal Fast Breeder Reactor) Systems Design and Analysis Working Group
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis with Dementia
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) Therapy Development Foundation
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis / Motor Neurone Disease
- Ada Language System/Navy
- Abraham Lincoln School #14 (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 (human gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOUIS, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing last week demonstrated its Joint Strike Fighter autonomic logistics system and key enabling technologies, verifying how they will significantly reduce the aircraft's life-cycle costs.
The Boeing JSF autonomic logistics system and JDIS will anticipate maintenance and repair needs and ensure equipment and personnel are available precisely when needed.