In 1994, Theriot won the Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) Excellence in Training award.
What does ATMC stand for?
ATMC stands for Automotive Training Managers Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATMC
We have 42 other meanings of ATMC in our Acronym Attic
- Admiralty Transmitting Magnetic Compass
- Advanced Technology and Manufacturing Center (University of Massachusetts Dartmouth)
- Air Transport Movement Control Center
- Alternative to Meds Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Altitude - Training and Management Consultants (Australia)
- An Teallach Mountaineering Club (Scotland)
- Ante Todo Mucha Calma (Spanish: Above All Very Calmly; album)
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Chip
- Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (Shallotte, North Carolina)
- Automação e Telecomunicação Ltd (Portugese: Automation and Telecommunication)
- Association of Teachers of Maternal and Child Health
- Advanced Technology Master Caution Panel
- Air Traffic Management Concept Panel
- Air Traffic Management Operational Concepts Panel (ICAO)
- Algebraic Topological Methods in Computer Science (European Congress of Mathematics)
- All Terrain Mind Controlled Scooter (gaming)
- Air Terminal Movement Control Team
- Abingdon Traditional Morris Dancers (UK)
- Active Tuned Mass Damper (structural dynamics)
- Alban Tay Mahtani and de Silva (intellectual property law firm; Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cerny is Chairman of SAE's Maintenance Activity, J2017 Revision Committee and also Co-Chairs SAE's Vehicle Service Development Division, Technician Training Committee * American Automotive Manufacturers Association (AAMA), American Vocational Association (AVA), Industry Planning Council Representative * Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) -- Dr.