Notay, who wrote his paper as part of a PhD, explored how oil degradation and flow around engine components can be affected by new automotive technology trends such as startstop systems and downsizing.
What does AUT stand for?
AUT stands for Automotive Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUT
We have 38 other meanings of AUT in our Acronym Attic
- Architektur und Tirol (German: Achitecture and Tyrol; Tyrol, Austria)
- Association des Usagers des Transports (French: Transport Users Association)
- Association of University Teachers
- Auckland University of Technology
- Authorised Unit Trust (UK)
- Automated Ultrasonic Test
- Automorphism (mathematics)
- Autorisation d'Usage à des Fins Thérapeutiques (French: Authorization of Use for Therapeutic Purposes; World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Autoroute (Canada Post road designation)
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- Australian Trustees Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Automatic Text Annotation System
- Asia Unit Trusts Berhad (Malaysia)
- Adelaide University Touch Club (Australia)
- Alaska University Transportation Center (cold weather research)
- Alaska USA Trust Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five Michigan community colleges, including Delta College, have joined together to create a pilot plan that will enable students in automotive technology plans to transfer among the schools with no loss of credits or repetition of course work as they pursue their certifications and degrees.
The Kansas City area offers Automotive Technology Services access to an innovative workforce and a strong technology community," said Robert Shively, president and CEO of Automotive Technology Services.
The NAC leverages government, commercial industry and academia R&D investments, and initiates shared automotive technology programs.
Representatives from Patterson Ford, the North East's leading supplier of Ford vehicles, have been following plans for the Centre of Automotive Technology at Gateshead College.
Milton Keynes-based Tickford has been taken over by motorsport and automotive technology group Prodrive, which has a design hub and test track at Fen End, near Balsall Common.
a technology leader in IP for buses, & trucks, announced that China's automotive policy advising agency, Chinese Automotive Technology and Research Center, signed an agreement to partner in developing Serial Plug-in Hybrid buses.
Bellingham: Katelyn Anzivino (NTHS), Dental Assisting; Andrea Boisvert, Dental Assisting; Paige Chasse, Dental Assisting; Robert Clark, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration; Cameron Coutu, Electrical; Melissa Dill, Painting and Design Technologies; Angela Forte, Carpentry; Danielle Fraine, Culinary Arts; Michelle Gagnon, Carpentry; Kyle Karakeian, Manufacturing Technology; Lindsey Lamphere (NTHS), Business Technology; Kaitlyn Marlborough, Culinary Arts; Kyle McLaughlin, Auto Body; Jade Rodrigues, Cosmetology; Tesa Stearns, Business Technology; Brian Towne, Information Technology; Timothy Trubiano, Automotive Technology.