For example, discussions with law enforcement led to creation of the Key-Cops Discount Automotive Repair Parts Program, which will supply competitively priced replacement parts for police cruisers.
What does ARP stand for?
ARP stands for Automotive Repair Parts
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARP
We have 354 other meanings of ARP in our Acronym Attic
- Auteurs, Réalisateurs, Producteurs (French: Authors, Directors, Producers)
- Authorized Resource Provider
- Auto Rétro Passion (French automobile club; Mauges, France)
- Automated Release Processing (NASA)
- Automated Report Processing (EPSIIA Corp.)
- Automatic Rapid Processing (algorithm for generating cross-section libraries to use with ORIGEN-S)
- Automatic Renewal Program (various organizations)
- Automatic Reporting Post
- Automatic Result Processing
- Automotive Racing Products
- Autonomous Reuse Partitioning
- Autonomous Robotic Platform
- Autoradiopuhelin (Finnish: Car Radio Phone)
- Autoroutes Routes Parkings (signal)
- Auxiliary Register Pointer
- Average Retail Price
- Office of Advanced Reactor Programs
- Accidental Release Prevention and Risk Management Planning
- Actin Related Protein 1
- All1-Responsive Gene
Samples in periodicals archive:
GreenLeaf is a major supplier of recycled original equipment automotive repair parts primarily to collision and mechanical repair shops across the Southern, Eastern and Midwestern United States.
With this agreement, CSK will have a significant presence on the CarPoint site with links on CarPoint's Personal Auto Pages that will allow consumers to purchase general automotive repair parts, accessories and performance items online.