Sandilya is worried that if the current trend continues, then achieving Automotive Mission Plan ( AMP) target of $ 145 billion by 2016 will be difficult.
What does AMP stand for?
AMP stands for Automotive Mission Plan (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMP
We have 501 other meanings of AMP in our Acronym Attic
- Attached Media Processor (MPEG decoding)
- Attacked Mystification Police (Anime title Silent Mobius)
- Attitude Maneuver Planning
- Audio MPEG Player
- Augmented Materials Production
- Australian Mutual Provident Society (insurance)
- Automated Materiel Pricing
- Automated Medical Payment
- Automated Message Processing
- Automation Management Platform (RealOps)
- Average Manufacturer Price
- Average Monthly Payment (bills)
- Aviation Maintenance Professional (National Aviation Academy)
- Aviation Maintenance Publishers
- Avionics Master Plan
- Avionics Modernization Plan
- Avionics Modernization Program (USAF C-130)
- Ampere Hour
- Army Materiel Plan - Modernization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automotive Mission Plan 2016 To accelerate and sustain growth in the automobile sector and to steer, co-ordinate and synergies the efforts of all stakeholders, Automotive Mission Plan (AMP) 2006-2016 has been prepared in order to make India a global automotive hub.
The Indian government's Automotive Mission Plan also envisages India emerging as the world's seventh largest carmaker by 2016, contributing over 10 percent to the country's $1.
This could affect our plans to achieve the targeted size of $ 40- 45 billion of he auto component industry by 2016 under the automotive mission plan announced in 2006," the study states.
Even policy makers said the government's Automotive Mission Plan, which calls for automotive sales to more than quadruple to $145 billion by 2016 would need some tweaking.