Currently executive vice president, senior industry analyst at Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Automotive Marketing Consultants
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Meat Council Ltd
- Australian Motorcycle Council (est. 1982; Australia)
- Australian Music Centre (International Association of Music Information Centres)
- Autism Medical Clinic (Missouri)
- Auto Moto Collection (magazine; France)
- Auto-Manual Center
- Automatic Match Control (antenna circuit)
- Automatic Message Counting
- Automatic Mixture Control (aircraft engine)
- Automatic Modulation Control
- Autonomous Mission Control
- Avalon Mechanical Consultants (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Ave Maria College
- Average Manufacturing Cost
- Average Moisture Content
- Avionics Maintenance Conference
- Avranches Moto-Club (French motorcycle club)
- Ayub Medical College (Abbottabad, Pakistan)
- Aywaille Moto Club (French; Belgian motorcycle club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I don't think there's a segment that's come to life quite so quickly and robustly," said Jim Sanfilippo, senior industry analyst for Automotive Marketing Consultants in Bloomfield Hills.
It was a PR debacle," says Gordon Wangers, president of Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc.
Chrysler Town & Country commercial spots end with the tagline, "The Best Minivan Ever," a claim certified by an independent vehicle testing and evaluation company, Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- European luxury brand BMW is at the top of the charts in the Best of the Web: OEM Web Site Survey 2000, conducted jointly by Automotive Marketing Consultants, Inc.
Gordon Wangers of Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc.