What does AEMCLAP stand for?
AEMCLAP stands for Automotive Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory Accreditation Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- American Eagle Motorcycle Company, Inc.
- Applied Electromagnetics Conference
- ASEAN EC Management Centre
- Association of Eastern Motor Clubs
- Association of Eastern Motor Clubs (East Anglia, England, UK)
- Australian Emergency Management Committee
- Australian Energy Market Commission
- Advanced Emergency Medical Care Assistant (Ontario, Canada)
- Air & Expedited Motor Carriers Association
- Army Electromagnetic Compatibility Agency
- Automotive EMC Laboratory Recognition Program
- Association of European Manufacturers of Carbonless Paper
- Associated Executives of Mosquito Control Work in New Jersey
- Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Automotive Electric Motor Drive (US Department of Energy program)
- Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
- Africa, Europe, Middle East (Wetlands International)
- American Express Middle East
- Association for Events Management Education (UK)
- Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (est. 1942)