8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) today released results showing wide variance across key criteria in production and service parts that the Ford Motor Company claims are "the same.
What does ABPA stand for?
ABPA stands for Automotive Body Parts Association (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABPA
We have 12 other meanings of ABPA in our Acronym Attic
- American Backflow Prevention Association
- American Benefit Plan Administrators (El Monte, CA)
- American Book Producers Association
- Arbutus Business and Professional Association (Arbutus, MD)
- Arizona Book Publishing Association
- Aspergilliosis, Broncho-Pulmonary Allergy
- Association of Black Princeton Alumni
- Atlantic Bovine Practitioners Association (Canada)
- Australian Book Publishers Association (now Australian Publishers Association)
- Auto Body Parts Association (formerly Aftermarket Body Parts Association)
- Automotive Bright Products Association
- Alcian Blue Periodic Acid-Schiff
- Abductor Pollicis Brevis
- Amylase Binding Protein B (microbiology)
- Androgen Binding Protein Beta (gene)
- Association Belge pour la Protection du Bois (French: Belgian Association for the Protection of Wood; Belgium)
- Aviation Business Process Board
- Axillary Brachial Plexus Block (medical procedure)
- Association of Book Publishers of British Columbia (Canada)
- Air Base Port Biological Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of this diverse roster included, among others: Advocates for Auto and Highway Safety, American Insurance Association, Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association, Automotive Body Parts Association, Center for Auto Safety, Consumer Federation of America, Consumers Union, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies, Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, Public Citizen, Quality Parts Coalition, and the Coalition for Auto Repair Equality.
23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) today blasted Ford Motor Company for a gross misrepresentation of the truth in a video released earlier this month shamelessly attacking the aftermarket auto parts industry.
About the ABPA The Automotive Body Parts Association is an industry trade group headquartered in Houston, Texas, representing manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of aftermarket crash parts.
16, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) today fired back at original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) including Ford and Toyota, saying it would continue educating America's consumers on the many benefits of using aftermarket replacement components to repair their vehicles.
Sottile, co-chair of the Automotive Body Parts Association Legislation & Regulation Committee.
He has also served as a Director of the Automotive Body Parts Association from 1984 to 1993, President in 1989 and Chairman of that organization in 1990.