Further Installation and Testing of Traffic Sensor and Automatic Vehicle Location System Products Rockwell has successfully installed and proven its TraffiCam(TM) traffic sensors at a number of field sites in California, Georgia, Michigan and Utah.
What does AVL stand for?
AVL stands for Automatic Vehicle Location
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of AVL
We have 87 other meanings of AVL in our Acronym Attic
- Aroostook Valley Railroad Company
- Asheville / Hendersonville, NC, USA - Asheville Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Assign Variable Location
- Associated Veterinary Laboratories
- Athena Vortex Lattice (engineering software)
- Audio Video Library
- Audio Visual Lighting
- Augmented Voltage Left Arm (EKG lead)
- authorized vendor list
- Automatic Vehicle Locater
- Automatic Volume Leveler
- Automatic Volume Limiting
- Audio-Video Licensing Agency (Canadian copyright collective society for master recordings)
- Amphibious Vehicle Laser Acquisition System (US Navy)
- Armored Vehicle Launched Bridge
- Aviation Logistics Base
- Aviation VHF Link Control
- Acetylated Very Low Density Lipoprotein
- Automatic Vehicle Location and Dispatch System (automotive technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million contract to provide its OrbCAD XP Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) system for Pierce Transit in Tacoma, Washington.
The Joint Operating Center system is designed to provide the public safety agencies charged with executive security and escort services a sophisticated and cost-effective mobile data solution that includes Automatic Vehicle Location capabilities.
IBM and Trimble will also be operating an Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) system from the IBM booth using Trimble GPS technology to track vehicles operating outside on the streets of Las Vegas.
Under the new contract, Ride On will upgrade its current Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and GPS-based Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) system as part of a continual improvement process in order to enhance system performance and increase functionality.
Our expertise in the GPS and GIS industries make us uniquely positioned to be the greatest help to organizations installing or considering installing Automatic Vehicle Location Systems and Computer Aided Dispatch systems.
Orbital TMS is the country's leading supplier of satellite-based Automatic Vehicle Location systems for the expanding Intelligent Transportation Systems market.
WebTech products include wireless hardware and software services running on cellular and satellite networks, and include Automatic Vehicle Location, Mapping, Reporting, Vehicle Maintenance, Driver Status, In-vehicle Telemetry, Messaging, In-vehicle Navigation, and wireless application and Internet connectivity.