These data are based on thousands of automatic traffic recorders operated round-the-clock by state departments of transportation.
What does ATR stand for?
ATR stands for Automatic Traffic Recorder
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ATR
We have 228 other meanings of ATR in our Acronym Attic
- Augmented Tree-Based Routing
- Austin Trumbull Radio (ARINC)
- Australian Technology Resources
- Authority to Recruit
- Authorization to Return
- Authorized Traffic Request
- Automated Transaction Report
- Automatic Target Recognition
- Automatic Terminal Recognition
- Automatic Thrust Restoration (aircraft)
- Automatic Trouble Reporting
- Autonomous Target Recognition
- Available to Reserve (manufacturing)
- Average True Range (financial indicator)
- Aviation Electronics Technician Radar and Radar Nav Equipment (US Navy)
- Aviation Training Relocation (US Air Force and Japanese Air Self Defense Force)
- Aviation Transport Rack
- Avions de Transport Regional (turboprop aircrafts)
- Awareness, Trial, Repeat
- Registered Art Therapist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drivers on Interstate 5 traveling through Eugene and Springfield will experience periodic evening lane closures today and Tuesday as contractors for the Department of Transportation install conduits for an automatic traffic recorder for the Willamette River replacement bridge.
State highway agencies collect the data through permanent, automatic traffic recorders, such as inductive loops, installed on public roads.