Computers - automatic trading systems - were also singled out as a major contributory factor.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for Automatic Trading System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Travel System
- Automated Tuning System
- Automatic Targeting System
- Automatic Telecommunication System
- Automatic Telex System
- Automatic Test Sets
- Automatic Test Station
- Automatic Test System
- Automatic Throttle System
- Automatic Torque System
- Automatic Traffic Signals
- Automatic Train Stop (railways)
- Automatic Train Supervision (for rail signaling systems)
- Automatic Transfer Service (banking)
- Automatic Transfer Stand
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Automatic Transmission System
- Automatic Tray Sleever (US Postal Service)
- Automatic Trip Stop (rail systems signaling system)
- Automatic Trunk Synchronizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Forex-Metal, a leading online Forex and CFD broker, has announced a partnership with FX Replitrader - a unique automatic trading system which lets traders receive daily trading signals for free.
By partnering with Wall Street's elite computer programmers they have successfully duplicated the same automatic trading systems used by the "big guys".
Davies said: "We could only operate minimum checks over the course of four days as we were moving office, but in that time a number of new people started using automatic trading systems, and we could not stop them within 24 hours as normal.
The CEO of cPacket Networks has raised a red flag about the potential risk of unfair manipulations of automatic trading systems by introducing stealthy and deliberate variations of the delay of market data and trading traffic as it goes over communications networks.
Contrary to other trading platforms, the firm's forex trading platform allows traders to choose from some layout settings, fix their preferred indicators, and design indicator-based automatic trading systems.