One way is to use an automatic target recognition system at a stand-off location.
What does ATRS stand for?
ATRS stands for Automatic Target Recognition System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATRS
We have 16 other meanings of ATRS in our Acronym Attic
- Advance Tactical Radar System
- Advanced Temporary Roof Support (mining)
- Aerial Targets Squadron
- Application Text Retrieval System
- Arkansas Teacher Retirement System
- Arkansas Therapeutic Recreation Society
- Association Togolaise de la Recherche Scientifique (French: Togolese Association for Scientific Research; Lomé, Togo)
- Automated Time Reporting System
- Automated Transport and Retrieval System
- Automated Trouble Reporting System
- Automatic Turbine Run-up System
- Aviation Training Research Simulator
- American Tan Rabbit Specialty Club
- All Terrain Recon Transport (Star Wars)
- All The Right Type
- Anti-Transmit/Receive Tube
- Atypical Teratoid/Rhabdoid Tumor
- Automated Test and Re-Test (software testing; US Navy)
- Automation and Technology Round Table (Texas Library Association)
- Average Token Rotation Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seven year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract calls for Veridian to provide data analysis, design, and engineering services for the Air Force's Data, Integration and Visualization for Automatic Target Recognition Systems (DIVAS) program.
When tested on the LAPD database of more than 6,000 spent shell casings, the Automatic Target Recognition system linked five homicides.