SOLVE:Automation increases the availability and performance of key business services through automatic system recovery processes, early error detection, and online visibility of the system resources.
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for Automatic System Recovery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASR
We have 424 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Authorized Strength Report
- Authorized Supply Rate
- Automated Speech Recognition
- Automated System Recovery (Microsoft)
- Automatic Seizure Rate (telecommunications)
- Automatic Send/Receive
- Automatic Server Restart
- Automatic Shipment Rating
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Automatic Stability Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automatic system recovery using fault detection and isolation.
0, Akonix adds automatic system recovery that uses built-in intelligence to automatically restart the service or system without user intervention.