Further addressing critical financial needs, ProgressSoft is also displaying signature verification and recognition systems, the chief of which is PS-ASV, the Automatic Signature Verification Solution.
What does ASV stand for?
ASV stands for Automatic Signature Verification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASV
We have 109 other meanings of ASV in our Acronym Attic
- Anodic Stripping Voltammetry
- Anti-Surface Vessel
- Application-Specific Vulnerability
- Approved Scanning Vendor
- Archivio Segreto Vaticano (Italian: Vatican Secret Archive)
- Armored Security Vehicle
- Association Sportive Villefontaine (French: Villefontaine Sports Association; Villefontaine, France)
- Australian Sheep Veterinarians (Australian Veterinary Association)
- Autogenous Saphenous Vein
- Automatic Self-Verification
- Automatic Speaker Verification
- Auxiliaire Spécialisée Vétérinaire (French: Specialized Veterinary Assistant)
- Average System Value
- Avian Sarcoma Virus
- Axel Springer Verlag (German publishing company)
- Algemene Studenten Vereniging Amsterdam (Dutch: General Student Association Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions
- Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
- Associazione Solidarieta Volontariato A Domicilio (Italian: Solidarity Volunteer Association at Home; Alzheimer's organization)
- Automated Software Verification And Distribution System
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Parascript, LLC, the intelligent recognition and fraud prevention technology provider, today announced that the image-based check clearing system installed at the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe by Aperta and Unisys was upgraded to include automatic signature verification, powered by Parascript's SignatureXpert recognition engine.
Terrabank will also leverage VSoft's solutions for inclearings, returns and automatic signature verification.
As paper- and check-based payment systems continue to dominate the payment infrastructure, automatic signature verification has become an essential tool in the fight against fraud.